External in-house lawyers
Are you looking for a lawyer specialising in digital law? With the advancement of technology, the increase of applications and integrations in the TravelTech sector, technology lawyers are becoming more and more necessary.
A technology contract is a legal agreement that regulates the conditions and obligations relating to the use, development, licensing, purchase or sale of technology, software, systems, applications, etc.
We assist you in the drafting, review and negotiation of the following technology contracts:
- Platform agreements with suppliers, bedbanks and OTAs.
- Software licence where the terms and conditions for the use of the software are established, including the duration of the licence, copyrights and restrictions of use.
- Software development contract where the protection of pre-existing software and milestones to be developed must be established.
- API integration agreements.
- Service Level Agreements (SLA).
- Technology outsourcing and cloud hosting contracts.
- Payment platforms, Whitelabel, Widgets, SaaS, IaaS, platform agreements and Marketplace.
- Advice on Third-Party Supplier agreements, invoicing and product guarantees.
If you prefer, leave us your details and we will contact you as soon as possible.
For any question related to our services, request a quote, or resolve a doubt, contact us through any of our channels.
We will be happy to help you.